At USA Compression, our talented team is at the core of our customer-focused culture. Our employees embody our company pillars through working safe and going the extra mile to deliver market best service to our customers, vendors and fellow team members. We know that companies with the best talent win in the marketplace. We take great pride in providing a workplace that enables people to reach their career goals and enjoy coming to work each and every day.
USAC's Pillars of Excellence
- Focused on contract compression services
- Stable workforce
- Highly trained field service technicians and engineers
- Commitment to safety and the environment
- Customer first attitude
- Excellence in operations
- Empowered and accountable
- New vintage CAT/Ariel fleet
- Emissions friendly
- Superior mechanical availability
- Flexible design with broad operating envelopes
- Responsiveness 24/7/365
- Multiple service offerings
- Commitment to collaboration
- Company founded on "lead with service" principle
Our pillar driven culture is guided by strong values, community involvement and commitment to family and friends. We work hard to ensure that we really walk the talk in everything that we do. If you feel you might be a great fit for our results oriented and accountability focused workplace, please take some time to learn more about us and how you might become part of our winning team.
USA Compression is a great place to enjoy a rewarding career.
At USA Compression, we’re proud to have a team that provides a high level of customer service and we’re dedicated to keeping it that way.
Our Pillars of Excellence (People, Culture, Equipment, and Service) drive every aspect of our relationships with customers, employees and local communities. It is through these guiding principles that we work to create an environment that fosters growth, recognizes accomplishments and keeps us strong as a team.
USA Compression takes great pride in our history of promoting from within. We at USA Compression are dedicated to exceeding expectations. If you are driven by that same commitment to excel in all you do, we want to hear from you!
USA Compression has proudly supported many local and national charities in the communities where we operate. We participate in numerous local events, food drives and organizations that support America’s troops.
Rest & Recharge
Rest & Recharge
- Paid Company Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Summer picnics
- Holiday parties
- Employee appreciation events
- Customer appreciation events
- 401K with a 50% match on the first 6%
- USAC Perks discount program
- HSE Recognition Awards
- Length of service awards program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Spark Plug Award
- CEO Award
- Ongoing career technical training through OEM suppliers like CAT and Ariel
- Internal technical training
- Online leadership and managerial training
- JJ Keller and CAT safety training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
We love horsepower and compression and nothing speaks that language better than a 10,000 horsepower top fuel funny car. Many of our customers and employees love horsepower and compression. It is at the heart of what we do at USA Compression. The sponsorship with DSR and Ron Capps is such a natural fit. Our customers and employees enjoy attending various races around the country and this sponsorship with DSR continues to demonstrate our commitment to walking the talk. Race fans may purchase USAC Racing gear here.